I was pretty psyched about the Kinderwagon Hop the first time I read about it two years ago. But since I’ve been out of the stroller scene for a while, I didn’t realize they’ve made some HUGE TREMENDOUS COLLOSAL improvements since then.
This double umbrella stroller features:
1. Carseat compatiblity (with Graco Snugride).
2. Huge canopy.
3. Tall handles–42 inches, to be exact.
4. Bigger-ish seats. Ok, so it’s still not a huge seat like the Britax B-Agile’s, but these are roomy enough.
5. Comparable size to a lightweight SINGLE stroller. This is a double stroller that’s no bigger than a single.
6. 21.5 pounds light and 20.5 wide. This baby is small enough to go anywhere–airport, tiny shopping aisles, or the back of your mini cooper. This stroller is a full 15 pounds lighter than my current double, the Britax B Ready.
I’m ready to trade. The Kinderwagon Hop is just too good to pass up.
Read more about the Kinderwagon Hop: